Monday, April 4, 2011

Shaunntae's bridal shower

My family threw a surprise Bridal Shower for my sister Shaunntae. 

It ended up being very intimate, due to such short timing!
(1 week before her wedding!)

But, If I do say so myself It turned out so well!



 The original plan was; Mason Jars as vases and books, but we found these puppies at Michael's and we fell in love with that concept instead!


 Water with a few slices of  Fresh Cucumber not only adds a Lil flavor
but makes it so appealing

We did the same with the Lemonade - Fresh slices of Lemon, of course!


The color of the salad makes your want to just eat it up 
(And for me being, a non salad lover, that is pretty good)



We used these decorative boxes as decor and as the wrapping for our Bridal Shower gifts
Shaunntae is my Diva sister ( she will admit it too) so it works so well!






We were very lucky to find these fresh flowers growing by my Mom's house. So My sister Shaunna and one of her kids picked a few bouquets.




No comments:

Post a Comment