Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lemons & Lilies

My friend Brandi has started a new business venture. 
She is a hard working stay at home mama of three little boys!

Lemons and Lilies has a

"selection of 100% cotton fabrics, perfect for quilting, clothing, accessories or anything else you can dream up!  featuring Riley Blake fabrics along with various other designers, a line of vintage fabrics, including rare quilting fabrics, 1950's feed sacks, and many bits and ends to add to your quilting stash.  "

So swing by and take a look and don't forget to
"like" the site on facebook ! 

Once I order some fabric, I will start posting my projects as  I  go. 





I have not even ordered this yet, 
but I already have a plan....for a few 
precious little boys in my life!
 
Bring on the









No comments:

Post a Comment