Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Sunday

Hope you enjoyed your weekend.......

Mine was spent studying and packing for the greater part of the weeekend

but I did manage to fit some baking in and of course the dreaded laundry!! ;-)

Here are the cupcakes I made for Halloween!! They were so yummy!!

You will need:

1. Yogurt covered pretzels (4 per cupcake)
2. Large Marsh mellows (1 per cupcake)
3. Tooth picks...although the directions I had were for lollipop sticks
(Probably would be easier with lollipop sticks)
4. Black frosting or decorative pen
5.PATIENCE!!
6. and of course your fav recipe for cupcake mix or box 

These were messier then I thought and I had to put them in the fridge to keep them from falling apart
(if you dipped them in white chocolateafter you place them on the stick.....
I am sure they would stick better....but I only had regular white frosting)


Here is the tutorial I found on my fav site....Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment