Sunday, November 13, 2011

The before photos

As I said in my earlier post....ya...I am playing catch up

We are MOVING TO A HOUSE! Yay!

Two years ago this year....we walked away from our home

in to a 2 bedroom apt....and then in to a 1 bedroom apt

to say it has been cramped is an undertstatment....

but now....I will live lavishly in 1700 sqft!

Our former house was not even that big

and though we are only renting.....I am over the moon!!!

Since we have not moved yet....these are preliminary photos

taken with my Iphone camera....so you get the jist...

I am so excited to decorate and get situated...and PAINT.....
this place needs a loving paint brush to re-dress those hideous walls!











Keep your eyes out for my major makeover post...over time of course!!! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment