Thursday, March 8, 2012

13 weeks

We have made it to our second trimester!!! Yay! Only two more weeks and we find out if it's baby girl or baby boy! ;-) I can't wait to go shopping and get things rolling! The baby bump is growing, and luckily Incan squeeze in my jeans with a belly band. (I was surprised that I would like wearing the band all the way up rather then folded down)


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: 3.6 lbs
Maternity clothes? No....but my jeans don't fit....I'm down to one pair and using the belly band from target
Stretch marks? no....
Sleep: Still napping one time a day and trying to sleep more hours at night
Best moment this week: my sister gave birth to her baby girl, Oceanna.
Miss Anything? Hot dogs! I really wanted one this week
Food cravings: Carl budding turkey with Doritos in a sandwich! Lol
Anything making you queasy or sick? umm my gag reflex has been heightened, swallowing prenatal pills and urine smell from my dogs
Gender: too early to tell...2 more weeks
Symptoms: tired all the time, nauseous in the am and the pm but not as much as before and I'm hungry more, but can't really find food that tastes really really good
Belly Button in or out? In and belly button rings too
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy but have had 2 emotional days
Looking forward to: finding out the sex of our baby

No comments:

Post a Comment