Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yup, there is a bun in this oven

You heard that right, after almost six months of due diligence.....there is a tiny peanut growing inside me!!! After only half expecting to get preggers this holiday season, I half heartedly peed on that little stick....it only changed a small amount, barley enough that in threw it away and chalked it up to another missed opportunity! Then I realized.....OMG it is pink!!! I instantly sent a picture to the hubby! (who was on his way to work) he didn't believe it at first either, and we both agreed....take another one tomorrow....so I did. jACKPOT....we have a baby! ;-)


We officially found out on New Years day! With such a large family and the worst secret keepers in history....I mass texted all of my sisters..... 2 long weeks later we announced it Facebook style!!!!

I am hoping for a little boy....while Tim says he will be happy with either a boy or a girl....my sisters on the other hand...hoping for TWINS! They are crazy!!!!!


It's going to be a crazy ride!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment